Back to Blighty

Thursday 26 August 2010

Sadly, all things must end and here I am on the last day of my cruise. We were due back in Southampton the following morning and I was going to be very sad to leave the ship.

Still, the holiday was not quite over and after a leisurely afternoon relaxing by the pool...

I made some new friends in the bar. This lady was awfully nice (although I can't remember her name) and was very happy to have her photo taken with me.

Packing was dreadful. I got very upset at the thought of leaving the ship although it would be good to get back to Blighty. Foreign places are all very well but they are not as good as home.

The next morning I was ready to go and I did not mind getting a lift as my legs were very tired from all the places I had visited.

The nice thing is that although that holiday had ended, I am on holiday again in two weeks time! This time I am going to York and will be posting pictures from the Minster, Castle Howard and lots of other places.

Stay tuned for my new adventures.

0 comments: